Thankfulness Thursday II

Thursday, November 9, 2017


Hello, friends!

How's your week been going? Mine has been nothing short of insane- in complete honesty, I utterly forgot that today was Thursday and that I needed to post a Thankfulness Thursday post until...well, until right now. Things have been super stressful, and once again, blogging has flown to the back of the agenda. These posts are really important to me, though, and honestly they're super helpful for getting my head in the right place on the days where I feel like my brain is a hurricane of a mess. Hopefully, they help you a little, too. ♥

-----

This week, I am thankful for the amazing world that God created for us. I had the opportunity to escape to the beach for a few days last week, and it was the most wonderful thing. So this week, I am thankful for beaches, sunrises, sunsets, and all of the amazing things in this world. 

Once again, I'm thankful for people. I'm thankful for people who push me to keep going when I don't feel like I can, and I'm thankful for people who believe in me so much more than I believe in myself. 

I'm thankful for writing, even when it's NaNo season and the very thought of writing makes me want to pull my hair out and/or cry. It's a super frustrating thing to love, but I love it dearly, and I'm so thankful for the ability to write. 

I'm thankful for homeschooling, and the flexibility that it gives me. My life would look so vastly different if I wasn't homeschooled, and frankly, I don't like the idea of it. I'm so glad that I'm able to do the things that I do, and I'm thankful that homeschooling allows me to do them.

This week, I am thankful for giant fluffy blankets, and sweaters, and dancing. I am thankful for sleep, and brownies, and seeing friends after a long time apart. I'm thankful that even amidst all of the insanity, life is still full of so many good things.

-----

• Thankfulness Thursday Friends 

Vanessa @ Simply Me
Daminika @ Walking in the Sonshine
Jessica @ Apples of Gold

-----

What about you? How was your week? What are YOU thankful for? ♥




21 comments:

  1. I, too, am thankful for being homeschooled <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with everything. Recently writing has been something I've been enjoying as well as stressing over. Keep it up with NaNo!! You can do it(: And fuffy sweaters and a God so wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your encouragement, V! I hope that writing is going well for you!

      Delete
  3. Wow, your blog always makes me smile!!
    I'm thankful for warm sweaters and journals. They're a great combination. <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You made me smile, Amelia! Thank you so much! :)
      Aren't they the most wonderful combination? I love it. <3

      Delete
  4. Love this Thankful list <3. Thank you for sharing! Now to go read all the lists you linked to, because I love reading them as much as writing them haha :)...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank YOU for reading! I'm glad that you enjoy them!

      Delete
  5. Sunrises and sunsets are so good - I've been enjoying watching the moon rise lately too. It's pretty awesome how much beauty God gave us in this world! Once again, it was nice to read your thankfulnesses, and all the best with NaNo and school and everything else you have going on! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so incredible how beautiful God's creation is! Thank you so much for stopping by, Jessica- you're so encouraging!

      Delete
  6. Good luck with NaNo! You can do it! (Also sweaters are literally. the best.)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm thankfull for your blog,Grace. It always brightens my day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. "they're super helpful for getting my head in the right place on the days where I feel like my brain is a hurricane of a mess." LOVE THIS. Also, I echo the idea that writing is a hard thing to love!! I hear ya there for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  9. THANKFUL. FOR. THIS. BLOG.
    I've missed reading your stuff so much. WOW. Thanks for these posts!!!!!!!! It really helps to refocus on the good stuff.

    ReplyDelete

♥ Comments brighten my day- I'd love to chat ♥

CopyRight Grace Anne Johnson 2024 © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan